2ock olmes 221b, baker street, Sherlock, Holmes and Dr Watson, Strand, magazine, 22 1b
221b, baker street, Sherlock, Holmes and Dr Watson, Strand, magazine, 221b
|Home Basil Films Sherlockians Single Strands Contact Remember all books purchased in the UK will be posted free of charge!!!|
If we can be of service, then please email us for any other questions you may have.
You can now buy easily, safely & securely with our new PayPal payments.
2017 Sale!! --- 2012 Prices!!
Bargain of the month!! If you like Basil Rathbones Sherlock Holmes films then these are for you. Basil Rathbone Films
If you are looking for anything extra special which is not advertised on our website then please contact me (Brian) here..... email@example.com
1) "Holmes" & "Watson".Limited edition porcelain plates in superb condition £150. Pair
2) The complete "Hound Of The Baskervilles" in one large Strand Magazine. V/ good+ £155.
3) "The Return Of Sherlock Holmes" 2nd edition printed in 1908 by George Newnes, superb condition. £150. SOLD!!!
4) A "Legend" hand painted wall mask of "Sherlock Holmes" in fine condition with label. only £45.
5) A fine "Sherlock Holmes" bookend made in England by "Royal Dalton" superb condition. £95.
6) "The Adventures and Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes" nice volume circa1900 by Cambridge. £55.
7) A beautiful and rare example of "A Study In Scarlet" printed in 1892 by Ward, Lock, Bowden & Co. £295.
8) A few 1st "English" editions. Here is the most famous novel of them all. "The Hound Of The Baskervilles" SOLD!!!
9) "The Valley Of Fear" 1st edition in original red cloth. printed in 1915 by Smith Elder & Co. £375.
10) "The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes" 1st edition in blue buckram boards, printed by George Newnes in 1892. £775.
11) "His Last Bow" 1st edition in red cloth, published by John Murray in 1917. Good+ condition. £275.
12) "The Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes" A nice example of this 1st edition by George Newnes 1894. £575
13) "Conan Doyles library set" A beautiful set of leather volumes with gold tooled spines. 1899-1900. £1550
If you are looking for Strand Magazines we have a large selection in stock at the moment.
Original Single Issue Strand Magazines for sale here.
Here are a few "Sherlock related" 1st editions by other famous authors. A must for you Sherlock scholars. photos coming soon!!!
The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes by Vincent Starrett. 1st edition in original dust jacket. 1934.
The Exploits of Sherlock Holmes by Adrian Conan Doyle & John Dicconson Carr. 1st edition in original dust jacket. 1954.
Sherlock Holmes & Dr Watson by H. W. Bell. 1st edition limited to 500 copies. 1932.
221B Studies In Sherlock by Vincent Starrett. 1st edition .1940.
In The Footsteps of Sherlock Holmes, 1st edition in original dust jacket. 1958.
Baker Street Studies edited by H. W. Bell. 1st edition 1934.
Baker Street By-Ways James Edward Holroyd. 1st edition in original dust jacket. 1959.
My Dear Holmes by Gavin Brend. 1st edition in original dust jacket 1951.
Profile By Gaslight edited by Edgar W Smith. 1st edition 1944.
Holmes & Watson by S C Roberts. 1st edition 1953.
The Exploits of Sherlock Holmes by Adrian Conan Doyle & John Dicconson Carr. 1st edition 1954.
The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes by Vincent Starrett. 2nd printing in original dust jacket. 1961